Aug 19, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Back on Friday, Off The Bench had a story about an Alabama themed wedding but the happy couple wasn’t the only impressive Alabama tribute revealed to the Internet this week. An Alabama super fan by the name of Zack Smart decided to show off a picture of his back tattoo that pays tribute to Roll Tide.
Smart plopped down $1,700 of his own cash to get a tattoo that depicts an elephant riding through a crimson tide with painstaking detail.
The tattoo was done by artist Mike McMahon with All or Nothing Tattoo in Atlanta and took nearly eleven hours to finish over three different sessions according to Smart:
Alabama Crimson Tide fan has epic back tattoo [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found