Aug 19, 2012, 12:32 PM EST
That looks like a mighty tasty Te-pizza! Just when you thought that Tebow fandom couldn’t get any tastier, one pizzeria in Alabama decided to do a special Tim Tebow pizza.
Joe Carlucci, owner of Famous Joe’s Pizzeria in Madison, Alabama grew up as a huge New York Jets fan and decided to honor Tebow’s 25th birthday with a Jets birthday pizza.
Carlucci had some help in making the epic pizza pie as University of Memphis student Jonathan Patterson who majors in architecture/interior design at the school assisted him. The pie contained nearly six pounds of dough, sevens pounds of cheese, and to get that Jets green color in the pizza over four pounds of spinach.
The pizza shows a facial image of Tebow surrounded by angels and an image of God to left of the Jets back-up quarterback:
“I wanted to come with something no one has seen before,” Carlucci said.
“We started talking and I thought of Tim Tebow, his face, the Jets being his new team and God,” Carlucci added. “Who better than God to be next to Tebow with some angels around him?”
To note, this is the second Tebow pizza that Joe has created.
The Tim Tebow Jets birthday pizza [WAAY TV]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found