Aug 14, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
Hope Solo is back from the Olympics, and I’d say she has a pretty nice place to store her new gold medal. Zillow.com takes you on a tour of her new bachelorette pad in Kirkland, Wash., which comes complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a rec room, a pool and … many, many saws. The house has a shop, where she very proudly shows off a huge variety of saws hanging on the wall.
Now I’ve got this picture in my head of the goalie for the U.S. soccer team up at 3 a.m., sawing furiously. I wonder what she charges for bookshelves?
Zillow says the house, which sits on a little more than 5,000 square feet, comes in at $1.2 million. Which seems cheap for what we see.
Solo was born in Richland, Wash., attended the University of Washington and says that “Seattle is in my blood.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch Sharks-Kings, Game 4
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Andy Murray out of French Open due to back injury
- PFT: Woodson returns to Raiders for up to $4.3M