Jul 28, 2012, 2:26 PM EDT
Remember minor league baseball manager Joe Mikulik? In case you forgot, Mikulik had a rather epic freak out as manager of the Asheville Tourists back in 2006 that garnered national attention for his antics.
Since then, Mikulik is still the manager of the Asheville Tourists and has been rather low-key with his arguments with umpires until last night.
In the first inning of the Tourists game against the Charleston River Dogs, Joe thought that Charleston base runner Cito Culver should have been called out for running outside the base paths during a rundown.
After the call wasn’t changed and Joe was ejected, he put together another epic freak out that included a “running of the bird” and Milkuluk taking third base from the field and giving it to a fan in the stands:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement