Jul 27, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
For some reason the beds at the Olympic Village are only 68 inches long, which is about a foot or so too short for some folks. Like Tyson Chandler of the U.S. basketball squad. That’s Lolo Jones’ bed, and she sent out this photo via Lockerz.
The basketball teams aren’t staying at the Olympic Village, and this may be one reason why.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found