Jul 26, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Hey kids! Be sure you get your parents to take you to the Dodgers game vs. the D-Backs on July 31, because they’ll be giving away these swell Kirk Gibson bobbleheads to the first 20,000 fans. And look — the doll’s arm also … oh my God! Look away, kids! That’s disgusting!
I guess there’s just no way to get around it: the angle of the arm and the way it’s “pumping” looks less like the iconic World Series home run moment against the Oakland A’s in 1988 than it does, um, something else. Do not play with the Kirk Gibson bobblehead too much or you’ll go blind.
YouTube commenter: My dinner got cold I was rofl so long. — stabthepanda
Next Dodgers promotion: The Fred Willard adult theater bobblehead.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
Moon Beever, wider than a mile …
- You knew that Next Media Animation would weigh in with its take on the Mary Poppins vs. Voldemort Olympics opening ceremony.
- The LeBron James fake email account is pretty hilarious.
Meanwhile, in Philadelphia …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found