Lolo Jones still talking about being a virgin: ‘When am I going to finally meet the man of my dreams?’
Jul 26, 2012, 1:38 PM EDT
From what I hear, the Olympic Village is a great place for a woman to meet men. But Lolo Jones is still sans a life partner, and she’s a little disappointed. In an interview with Access Hollywood recently, Jones — the American record-holder in the 60-meter hurdles — talked about the difficulty in meeting Mr. Right, about remaining a virgin, and, you know, running fast.
What’s the big reason she’s not in a relationship? Because men only want one thing.
“That’s one of the main reasons, because literally there are so many people who aren’t willing to wait for their future spouse. They want to have sex now, they want to hook up,” Lolo — who has openly spoken about being a virgin — said. “That’s their life. My life is something else.”
I’ve complained about this to all my friends,” Lolo told Access. “ ‘When am I going to finally meet the man of my dreams, my husband, and experience, you know?’ Please, end this drought.”
Jones said that looking for a potential mate ‘is on hold’ for the Olympics.
I’ve got the FBI working on some potential soul mates,” the young track runner added.
And there’s your problem, IMHO. L’Amour cannot be scheduled like a daily workout: these things must just be allowed to happen. I think Pepe LePew said that.
Lolo Jones: ‘When will I meet man of my dreams?’ [MSNBC Today]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found