Jul 25, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
In case you are one of the 12 people on earth who haven’t seen the Michelle Jenneke dancing video, there it is below. Jenneke is the 19-year-old Australian junior hurdler who decided that a warmup dance was in order prior to a heat at the IAAF World Championships in Barcelona recently, where she ended up placing fifth. Jenneke is Australia’s International Associations of Athletics Federations 100-meter hurdles champion.
No, she’s not in the Olympics, but that didn’t phase the folks at Sex.com — who want her to pose nude for the site. In a press release via XBiz Newswire, Sex.com spokesman Martin Ellison said that it would make a “sizable donation” to the Australian Sports Commission in return.
“She’s the right amount of cute and sexy, not to mention her body is clearly in peak condition. Michelle Jenneke has shown a sex appeal that’s uncommon in female athletes and we want Michelle to know that she can use her sexuality to not only raise her profile but also benefit athletes all over her country,” Ellison said.
If Jenneke accepts the offer, Sex.com will donate an undisclosed sum to the ASC, pending negotiations with her and her representation. The ASC is an authority within the Australian government that provides financial support and other assistance to national sporting organizations.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found