Jul 22, 2012, 10:34 AM EST
There aren’t many people in the world that can make a one-handed three-point shot but one college student by the name Andrew Gosselin proved his ability to hit them and posted the proof to the world of YouTube.
Gosselin set up a camera at the basketball court of the Boston Sports Club and took video of himself shooting at a basket.
Fifteen minutes after shooting the video, he had pulled off an impressive feat of making ninety consecutive one-handed three-point shots. Below is a sped-up version of the clip that shows him hitting all of the shots in under five minutes:
Boston teen makes 90 straight one-handed three-point shots [Awesome Boston]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found