Jul 20, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Dispatches from the American Century Golf Championship at Lake Tahoe: It’s the middle of the first round today and Charles Barkley is already in championship form. Oh, his game stinks as per usual, but his mouth is in superb shape. He’s in a group with Ray Romano and Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from The Office), and as usual Barkley is afforded the latest starting time possible: 11:25 a.m. (PST). Brandi Chastain is also here, and she was with the first group out at 8:25. So she and playing partner Kevin Nealon ran into Barkley & Co. as she was about to tee off on No. 10, and Barkley was at the adjacent No. 1 tee.
Joe Proudman of the Tahoe Daily Tribune was there, and caught this Barkley quote:
“Always looking good Brandi, why don’t you take your top off?”
We’ll keep you posted.
Wait a minute … I just noticed something about the photo above. It looks a lot like … my God …
Don’t you understand, man? Brandi Chastain has invented Paternoing!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found