Jul 18, 2012, 12:42 PM EST
Everyone knows that it takes a while for Jeremy Lin to find a place to stay when he hits a new city. But since Lin has no relatives in Houston, someone else had to step up. Lin already has an offer for housing: Houston Texans linebacker Conner Barwin tweeted this photo, with the text:
It’s official @JLin7 can shoot free throws from his new bed!
Meanwhile, it didn’t take long for the Rockets to start rolling Lin jerseys off the loom, as you knew it wouldn’t. Home and away Lin jerseys, only $55. And I see he’ll get to keep his No. 7, of course. I’m seeing a lot of negative response to these in the Facebook comments, which kind of puzzles me. Shouldn’t Houston be stoked to see this?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found