Jul 16, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
What happens when you surprise kids at a New York City mini golf course with ESPN announcers, caddies and an official tournament scoreboard? Probably the most entertaining golf broadcast ever. It’s the Mini Golf Open For Kids, and I defy you not to be entertained.
“Max is fighting an injury: he has a hurt finger.”
Favorite moment: I won’t spoil it for you, but it begins at the 5:18 mark.
The comedy collective Improv Everywhere was behind the video, and yes, that’s the actual Claret Jug from The Open Championship.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found