Jul 16, 2012, 5:49 PM EDT
Actually, this tribute to Fenway — created by Meredith Corson, of Treasure Island, Fla. — didn’t win the Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival in Revere, Mass., this past weekend, believe it or not. Here’s a look at the sculpture from a different angle. Very nice.
Here’s the winner, by Montreal’s Jonathan Bouchard.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found