Jul 16, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Veronica Rothenhausler has had three MMA fights, and can only justify taking a shower after one of them. That’s because the past two have come via 5-second knockouts: the latest on Sunday vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith in the Women’s Featherweight Championship fight at South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas at Tuff-N-Uff Festibrawl 2.
Evans-Smith declined to touch gloves before the fight, which is too bad, because at least she would have hit something if she had. Rothenhausler’s only real exercise was the victory lap she took around the ring.
Rothenhausler, 3-0, had also beaten Noel Cherry in five seconds on Nov. 4, 2011.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?