Jul 12, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Has Tebowing jumped the shark? Yeah, ages ago. But since Lindsey Vonn was the first hot athlete to do it, I suppose she gets a pass for a reprieve. She and Tebow were reunited on stage at the ESPY Awards on Wednesday, and as Vonn walked out on stage, she did this. I have to say this is the first time I’ve seen her not bundled in winter clothing and holding a ski pole.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte