Jul 8, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
A couple of months ago, we featured a story about a picture of former Ohio State basketball star Jared Sullinger wearing a black cocktail dress.
That picture appears to be just the first in the line of male college athletes deciding to cross-dress for the camera and the image somehow getting circulating around the web. The latest cross-dressing victim is Oklahoma Sooners junior wide receiver Kenny Stills.
The image was posted on an Internet message board showing Stillswearing a purple-sequin dress that would make any girl feel like a princess and will probably be cannon fodder for his teammates if he drops any passes:
Apparently, it was wedding joke that wasn’t supposed to get out…..
Image courtesy of 247sports.com
Kenny Still photographed in dress [Lost Letterman]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found