Jun 28, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
Who wants to have fun? Now are you just saying you want to have fun, or do you really want to have fun? I don’t know a lot about the origins of this photo, except that it perhaps comes from Brazil, and was sent to me by the fine folks at South Tahoe Lifestyle. And that I want to be playing it right now. I have terrible balance and am a poor swimmer: I see no way this could end badly.
Your move, 2016 Olympics.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte