Jun 25, 2012, 7:23 PM EST
You’d think that someone like Tim Tebow, who is mocked on an almost daily basis, would be sensitive to doing the same to others. Not so, folks. Tebow was speaking at the University of Florida Gators Boosters meeting on Sunday, where he had just been named a member of the board, when he began talking about Quinn and the Irish. He didn’t mention Quinn directly by name, but he didn’t have to.
“I had a teammate at Denver who played the same position as me and he went to the University of Notre Dame. He would brag about his university, how great it was. Most of us in the locker room were like, ‘C’mon, we all had opportunities. We chose not to go there.’ … But he talked so much about his university that it became easy. I’d say, ‘Your whole team had one guy who ran under a 5.0 40 [yard dash]. Our kicker ran under 5.0.’”
Boom! No one told us this was going to be a roast!
Quinn has taken Tebow to task when both were with the Broncos, so perhaps this is payback. My sincerest hope is that Quinn gets wind of this latest jab and fires back. Because a Tim Tebow-Brady Quinn war would be the whitest, geekiest thing ever, and would make the internet explode.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found