Jun 25, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
It you’re like me, you know that there’s nothing more relaxing than a walk in Central Park to watch the squirrels, listen to the birds and hear hate speech from your favorite Sesame Street character. Your non-sports item of the day involves a guy dressed as Elmo making an anti-Semitic speech in Central Park, and finally being hauled away by cops after parents complained that he was scaring their children.
If there isn’t an “Anti-Semitic Elmo” character on Conan O’Brien within a week, then something is wrong.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead