Jun 23, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
The hatred between Alabama and LSU in college sports goes back decades and it’s not surprising to see some people try to cash in on that rivalry with some fan-made apparel.
The latest anti-Alabama shirt to hit the shelves references the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse case for some added shock value for anyone who reads the shirt.
However, an unfortunate grammar mistake on the apparel causes it to say something that the maker probably didn’t intend for it to say:
The mix-up between “then” and “than” causes the shirt to say that the person would shower at Penn State and root for the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Image courtesy of GameDayr.com
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found