Jun 20, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
The Lingerie Football League held its Fantasy All-Star Game in Australia this past weekend, and oh look, another physical altercation on the field! In the All-Star Game in Mexico City in May, it was two coaches who went at it. Here, it’s the Los Angeles Temptation’s Tessa Barrara applying a late hit on the Baltimore Charm’s Kyle DeHaven, with Dehaven responding by punching Barrara in the stomach.
My favorite part of this clip? The ref sees the punch and does nothing. It’s as if he’s saying: “Hey, it was in the script.”
Warning: Loud, very NSFW language:
The LFL is expected to set up shop with league play in Australia by 2013.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found