Jun 19, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
If we learn anything from the below video, it might be a good idea to keep your team affiliations secret from your co-workers unless you want to be pranked like this poor New Jersey Devils fan named Chris.
As the story goes, Chris decided to take a vacation before the Stanley Cup Finals and probably made it known to the office that the Devils would win it all before he left.
After the Devils lost in the Stanley Cup to the Los Angeles Kings, it appears that some co-workers decided to get back at Chris by pulling off the ultimate prank.
They decided to plaster his cubicle with LA Kings pictures and gear along with an inflatable Stanley Cup on his chair:
Devils Fan’s Desk Spitefully Turned Into Kings Central By Co-Workers [Tonight's Healthy Scratches]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement