Jun 11, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Hmm, perhaps we should be watching short track racing instead of NASCAR. It happened at the Sportsdrome Speedway in Clarksville, IN, during Saturday night’s 15th Annual 2 Hour Xtreme Winged Figure 8 Enduro. One driver was not pleased with his treatment by another driver and so did what you or I would have done — he cut across the infield to ram his car. Then both drivers exited their cars and threw punches in the middle of the track, stopping the race. Sweet!
All we have in the way of details is this description by a YouTube commenter:
maybe he wouldn’t have had that happen if he wasn’t being a dirty driver??.. He was on the #2 car and even spun #2 BEFORE the race even started…. Maybe he will start driving a bit nicer now…?? chargers174323
Video by Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile).
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'