Jun 7, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
By his own admission, Charlie Sheen is not a huge hockey fan. But he was rooting for the Los Angeles Kings during their Stanley Cup Final game at the Staples Center on Wednesday … until, speaking of admission, he went outside for a smoke break and was not allowed back in. This is per arena rules, but Charlie did not take it well. From TMZ (headline may be NSFW):
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
Ha. Anger Management, indeed. Here’s the TMZ video of the incident.
And here’s another video taken as Charlie enters the arena for the game (some NSFW language):
Note the wiseacre who asks Charlie if he’s ever done bath salts.
Say what you will about him, but to Off the Bench Charlie Sheen is the gift that keeps on giving.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found