Jun 6, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Serge Murphy is a skateboarder of some renown from Lowell, MA, known to many as Shape Deuce, and notorious for a variety of dangerous tricks. But this was unplanned and rather brutal: watch as Murphy sails down a side street (alley?) and right into the path of a delivery truck.
The YouTube posting says he was knocked 50 feet, but survived.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while accepting your Mom of the Year award …
- That’s one big catfish.
- Boxer says he once knocked out Rudy Eugene, the Miami Cannibal.
- Did you get any of that 50-1 Vegas action when the Celtics were down 2-0 to the Heat? Too late now.
Meanwhile, in Miami …
Hard to tell if this kid is being sarcastic with his “Good effort!” shouts as the Heat leave the arena after losing to the Celtics. We prefer to think he was being supportive.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found