Jun 6, 2012, 5:52 PM EDT
Finally someone has figured out how to inject some life into Stanley Cup Final TV coverage. When KTLA in Los Angeles staged this little mascot rumble for its newscast, I’ll bet they didn’t think it would end up with hot, hot girl-on-mascot spanking. The blonde reporter in the Kings’ jersey is Allie Mac Kay, who, while trying to tackle the New Jersey Devils’ mascot during this scrum, resorts to tactics usually reserved for soft porn videos. And in case you think I’m seeing things that aren’t there, you can hear one of the anchor desk guys blurt out during the melee: “Oh, Allie pulled out her bedroom move!” Yep, he said that.
Well played, KTLA reporters. Hopefully you’re all still employed, and this series goes another couple of games. Because any remote that includes a blonde girl yelling “Stop tickling Cole!” is worth seeing what comes next.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Play Video: LeBron: 'I just made a layup'
- Play Video: Vikings enhance home-field advantage
- Play Video: Monaco Grand Prix is like no other
- Play Video: Kerr: LeBron vs. Jordan comes down to rings
- Play Video: Soft and supersoft tires being used in Monaco
- Play Video: Sens' coach refuses to take questions