Jun 5, 2012, 7:38 PM EDT
This is the fourth in a series of five commercials featuring Packers’ QB Aaron Rodgers promoting the Milwaukee Brewers. And in my opinion, the best.
I’m all for folks from different sports coming together to promote their city, but Rodgers, come on, you’re from Chico, dude. Lou Seal and the SF Giants wept while watching this video.
OK, I’m going to go vote now. Let me know if I’ve missed anything while I was gone.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found