May 27, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
If you happen to be near the Staples Center or L.A. Live in Los Angeles this weekend, you might see one of these Reebok billboards using Los Angeles Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick jersey.
The ad wizards who created the billboard decided to go with a good old-fashioned sexual joke to grab the viewer’s attention and possibly sell some more Quick jerseys to women.
It also provides the world with an answer to the immortal question of, “If your wife wears a Jonathan Quick jersey to bed, are you going to get laid?”
Check Out This Jonathan Quick Ad [Last Angry Fan]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found