May 26, 2012, 10:21 AM EDT
Normally, we don’t get to talk about NFL long snappers on this site unless they do something incredibly stupid or awesome.
Washington Redskins long snapper Nick Sundberg (#57 in the photo) recently sent out a picture of his new back tattoo to the world of Twitter and it caused quite a commotion.
Check out the tat in the below photo which shows an epic Greek battle scene on a mountain with numerous soldiers doing battle with each other:
Nick Sundberg’s ridiculous back tattoo [Sweater Punch]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found