May 22, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
Uploaded to YouTube under the title ‘Cheerleaders will be Cheerleaders’, here’s an unfortunate lass practicing a routine on an athletic field, and her high kick goes a little too high. Hard to tell if she kicked herself in the head with her knee or her foot. Either way, it’s a rather embarrassing fail, and a reminder that the concussion epidemic is not confined to football players.
Totally unrelated fact that doesn’t prove anything: she appears to be blonde.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona