May 21, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Hope Solo would like to remind men that she’s available, in case any of you have forgotten. And since the goalie for the U.S. women’s team and the Seattle Sounders didn’t specifically mention one gender or the other, what the heck, you gals might as well step up too!
Solo revealed this in a chat with her fans on YourTango.com, saying that her life lacked the proper balance, and what’s missing is a little romance. Form an orderly line, people.
“I can’t be all soccer — go, go, go, go — I need a social life. I need a life outside of soccer,” Solo said. “I very much welcome, you know, new love interests and dating and friends and family. You know, it’s all part of life.”
You may think that Hope is the perfect catch, but not me. I’d be constantly peering out the front window every time I heard the water being turned on, making sure she’s wearing clothes.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found