May 13, 2012, 10:29 AM EST
In the glorious history of sports video games, there might not be a more dominant force that Oakland Raiders running back Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl.
If you owned a Nintendo in those days, you probably also owned a copy of Super Mario Brothers and spent hours helping Mario save the princess.
What do these two have in common, you may ask? Well, the below video has decided to combine the two in a glorious attempt to show what Tecmo Bo would do in Super Mario’s World:
Even in this world, the Indianapolis Colts couldn’t tackle a Koopa Troopa.
The Bo Jackson Super Mario Cheat Code [Keggs and Eggs]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found