May 10, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
The LFL is currently negotiating the rights for the Official LFL Video Game (art attached) that could be in retail in time for the April 2014 season of LFL Football.
Game play will include the ‘ultimate form of fantasy football’ with fans being able to build their ultimate All-Star team of red-head, blonde or brunette ‘Gridiron Goddess’.
My team of all redheads shall take on your blonde Amazons!
Will there be wardrobe malfunctions? Details are sketchy, but I think a Wii version would be interesting.
As you know, the LFL will be back in the spring of 2013. There are currently 13 U.S. teams, the latest being a new franchise in Omaha, Neb.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while feeding your bra …
- We now take you live to the German Bus Pulling Championships.
- “German troublemakers even look up to England as the home of hooligan culture.”
- Here are the Vegas point spreads for (almost) every NFL game this coming season.
Meanwhile, in Houston …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL