May 9, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
There is a decided lack of specifics here, but the tattoo seems to be real. At least two sources have reported today that an unidentified man had the ESPN logo tattooed on the side of his face because he wanted to appear on SportsCenter. I’ve heard of weirder reasons to get a strange tattoo, so this doesn’t surprise me in the least.
What’s more disturbing, actually, is what appears to be a woman’s lipstick kiss tattoo below his ear. Sweet Fancy Moses.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found