May 8, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady attended the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit in New York on Monday, and as you can see, Tom had his hair styled in Ed Grimley’s attic.
Is it a faux-hawk with attitude? Is it a dorsal fin? Is it the only hairstyle in the world David Beckham hasn’t tried yet? Or did he pay somebody $1,000 to use a Flowbee on his head?
Unfortunately, Gregg Williams is no longer around to put out a bounty on this haircut. But hey, nice tux.
Meanwhile, in Baltimore …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found