May 8, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Kudos to Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for moving his tassel from the right side of his mortarboard to the left (or is it it the other way around? It’s been awhile). He’s now a college graduate. Roethlisberger played for Miami University from 2001 to 2003, and now has earned a Bachelor of Science degree in education from that fine institution, which he collected on Sunday.
Most can agree that Roethlisberger’s personal life was a mess just a couple of years ago, but since then he’s been married and now he has a diploma. My only regret is that Dean Wormer did not live to see him turn his life around.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong