May 8, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
And so the scientific debate continues: does rap music during batting practice produce better game results? The Fort Myers Miracle thinks so. A member of the Class-A, Florida State League Twins affiliate, apparently speaking for the entire team, left this note in the locker room asking the front office to “get us going and ready to give the fan’s a show.” Also, could you play the walk-up songs as they are approaching the plate? Because otherwise they wouldn’t be walk-up songs.
Entire note below:
Thanks to Ben’s Biz Blog for this report.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found