Attention video sleuths: Did Cubs’ ball girl give out her phone number to a Braves’ player between innings on Monday?
May 8, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
From Busted Coverage comes this Sherlock-style mystery that probably isn’t a mystery at all. It happened at Wrigley on Monday between the sixth and seventh innings, as a Cubs ball girl stationed near the Braves dugout writes something on a slip of paper (her phone number? Sure appears that way), and hands it to a security guard, who them disappears into the Braves dugout. The Uverse Cubs Multi-View camera caught the action (but why was it trained on the ball girl for so long?).
Or maybe it was like in The Natural, and the girl was telling Roy Hobbs that the boy is his son. We’ll probably never know.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found