May 7, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
First of all, if I tried to gather all the balls from a row of Pop-A-Shot arcade basketball games for my own use, I’d be thrown out of Chuck E. Cheese. But this guy clearly knows the owner of the establishment, or else brought his own. Who knows what glory I could have achieved in this game if I had an unlimited amount of tiny basketballs to hurl at the goal? No fair.
Meet the Chuck Norris of tiny basketball — who racked up an incredible 772 points in this video. A world record? Let’s just say so. Unless you can show me a higher score.
Actually, this is more impressive:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found