May 7, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Floyd Mayweather’s entourage is getting weirder all the time. On Saturday night it included Lil Wayne, 50 Cent and, yes, Justin Bieber, for some reason. Mayweather beat Miguel Cotto by unanimous decision in their WBA super welterweight title fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which was a tuneup for his appearance in the hoosegow next month. Bieber on visiting day? Be sure to search his hair, officers …
My idea is still being ignored by both camps, by the way: have Manny Pacquiao commit a crime and get put in the same prison as Mayweather, and then the warden makes them fight.
In the meantime, feast on this, world. I’m not sure whose career this hurts the most.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found