May 6, 2012, 8:32 AM EDT
If you were an NBA fan in the 2000’s, you might remember Houston Rockets guard Steve Francis and his colorful career in the space city.
Recently, Francis has gotten into the music business with his record label, Mazerati Music. As you may figure, Steve is also an aspiring artist and he recently dropped his first single called, “Finer Things” which features a bumping R&B track and shows off how Steve is living in this day and age.
If you’re a Vancouver Grizzlies fan, avert your eyes at all costs and some of the lyrics are not safe for work:
All Aboard! The S.S. Franchise is reading for docking…
Steve Francis releases rap song, “Finer Things” [I Am A GM]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Who is the best free agent left on the market?
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?