May 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Since Chad Ochocinco has joined the New England Patriots, he has been a jack-of-all-trades for a team that came up one catch short of another Super Bowl title.
It appears that the “jack-of-all-trades” also translates off the field as Ochocinco decided to try his hand at delivering food to some of his teammates at a local Boston restaurant.
Watch as Ocho serves Patriots teammates Julian Edelman, Deion Branch and Brandon Lloyd their food with the panache that only Ocho can bring to the table
Ochocinco Is A Waiter [Pats Propaganda]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires