May 5, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
The world of Major League Soccer had its first memorable upchuck moment this week as New England Revolution defender Kevin Alston in a game against the Colorado Rapids decided to empty the contents of his stomach during a stoppage of play.
Back on Wednesday, Alston collapsed onto the Gillette Stadium turf and while down on the turf, he decided to unleash a projectile vomit that would make Seth MacFarlane’s most wacky dreams come true in front of the television viewing audience.
To note, the video clip is not for the squeamish or people who puke easily after seeing someone else vomit:
After the match, Revolution head coach Jay Heaps commented on the puke seen around Foxborough:
“It wasn’t pretty. He just went into a coughing fit and I didn’t know this before the game. So he played through a 102 temperature, and when he got hit, he went into a coughing fit that’s why he got sick.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found