May 5, 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
In almost every baseball game that I’ve ever attended, there is always that one individual whose had a little bit too much to drink and decides to show off their dance moves thinking they could be the next champion of Dancing With The Stars.
At a recent Chattanooga Lookouts minor league baseball game, an intrepid videographer caught a man in the blue foam cowboy hat dancing like his life depended on it.
He attempts to get the young girl sitting next to him to join him in his dancing exploits but she just doesn’t want any part of it:
Drunk Fan In Cowboy Hat Does Disturbing Dance [Sweater Punch]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found