It’s good to be Troy — Aikman may be dating former Cowboys cheerleader, aspiring actress Abigail Klein (video)
May 4, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
Seen dining out at Boa on Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles on Monday night by TMZ: Fox broadcaster Troy Aikman and a “mystery woman” … which turns out to be former Cowboys cheerleader Abigail Klein. Later Aikman bought Klein flowers from a street vendor. More photos of Klein here.
But her representatives say there’s nothing going on: “Abigail and Troy are just friends,’’ having met during their time in the Cowboys organization.
Aikman quietly divorced his wife of 10 years, Rhonda Aikman, in April 2011.
She’s appeared on 90210 and Young & the Restless. As for Aikman’s personal life, you might remember that he is divorced and trying to sell that insane $25,000,000 mansion in Dallas.
Photos: Abigail Klein, Getty Images. Troy Aikman, Associated Press.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games