Apr 30, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Remember the woman who last week promised a naughty night of sexy time to the last pick in the NFL Draft? Well, not only has Mr. Irrelevant been chosen, but it seems we also know the identity of the woman. Let the fun begin!
As you may know by now, the last pick in the NFL draft was one Chandler Harnish, quarterback from Northern Illinois who went to the Colts at pick No. 253. As Mr. Irrelevant, Harnish claims all the attendant perks — a trip to Disneyland, his own parade in Newport Beach, and the glittering “Lowsman Trophy,” which depicts the Heisman Trophy with a player fumbling the ball.
Oh, and a night with this woman, who took to YouTube last week and promised certain favors to whomever ended up last in the draft. We show you her video again below. Plus, reader Nighttrainpain seems to have uncovered her identity:
After flexing my search-fu, I found she is actress and comedian Brianne Berkson. Age 27, 5’1, Columbia University graduate. She has a profile on IMDb and her twitter is @MessiahMama where she linked the video. She is in NY so I’d be curious if Chandler took her up on that offer.
Brianne posts on twitter what comedy club she performs at and when. Chandler should just show up in his number 253 jersey and let the magic happen. I made it easy for you buddy, it’s up to you now.
Other notable players picked last in the draft are Kansas City Chiefs kicker Ryan Succup, former Bears defensive back Mike Green, and former Giants fullback Jim Finn, who was selected by the Bears with the last pick in 1999.
“It seems like a pretty cool event to be honest,” Harnish said of Irrelevant Week. “If you’re going to be a late-round pick, why not be the last one? I did not expect it at all, the chances are so low.”
The more I think about it, a night with a female comedian seems less and less enticing. But it’s not as bad a prospect as competing with Andrew Luck at quarterback.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while trapped in your car by a turkey …
- Zach Randolph goes down hard, does pushups.
- Derrick Rose injury moves Bulls from 7/2 to 15/2 to win NBA championship.
- Memphis Grizzlies mascot doesn’t like bandwagon fans.
Meanwhile, at the Chattanooga Lookouts game …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- Live Extra: Watch Game 3 between Sharks, Kings
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom
- Play Video: Lukas: 'I get paid to spoil dreams'
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks