Girl takes to YouTube to proposition last pick in NFL draft (video)

Apr 24, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT

mrsirrelevant

“I’ve got this place in my heart for the humiliated, the neglected, the last pick on the playground kind of guy …” And with that, some chick on YouTube who calls herself Mrs. Irrelevant has made an indecent proposal to the last pick in the NFL Draft, whomever that may be. As she tells it:

“Whoever is this year’s Mr. Irrelevant is going to have himself a night … alone … with me.” (Air-kisses camera).

As one YouTube commenter noted: “I’m more irrelevant than him, I can promise you that!” No sorry, Mrs. Irrelevant only has a thing for low-round NFL draft picks, it seems.

I see no way this can end badly.

1. bigtalljoe - Apr 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Where is her shame?….she looks like 4th round talent to me!

• florida727 - Apr 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM

4th round? You traded up to get her then, didn’t you? I figured her for free agent status, at best.

• l0yalr0yal - Apr 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM

The shame is that this article isn’t titled “Girl takes to kitchen after I proposition her to make me a god damn sandwich”.

• napoleonblownapart6887 - Apr 25, 2012 at 1:15 PM

She shows some great measurables but I think all the scouts would agree that there’s not enough tape out there to give her a 1st or 2nd round grade.

Despite what seems to be a lot of youth and energy, some are commenting that she has the hands of a much more polished prospect.

Overall: she’s not bad if you really need to fill a hole, but I think Mr. Irrelevant could probably pull better if he’s willing to be patient.

2. Rob Hoffmann - Apr 24, 2012 at 10:50 PM

She got exactly what she wanted. Publicity. Good for her.

3. aklolzer - Apr 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM

show us your tits?

4. spoiledbratswhosuck - Apr 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Well Ms Wannabe I hope the last pick is a 325 lb hairy assed lineman with sweat boils on his a55 and crotch rot.

• wakiash - Apr 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Really-you had to go there? What did the poor girl do to you (outside of ignoring you)?

• rooney24 - Apr 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I hope it’s a kicker.

5. bigkeev124 - Apr 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM

@spoiledbratswhosuck funny as h3!! but why, if this girl wants to be the Mr. Irrelevant’s one nights slop fest then let her have it, Cant say she is after his money unless he becomes some kind of standout. Now I have a reason to see who it is just so we can check back on her post to see how she feels about the boils and hair @$$… Yall are right I guess she will get attention

6. zeebanaybuh - Apr 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Looks like she’s got a great future ahead of her as a night depository at a sperm bank.

7. dowhatifeellike - Apr 25, 2012 at 3:23 PM

She’s got crazy eyes but she can get it.

• dowhatifeellike - Apr 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM

And my fiance’s response, “We need to find a way to get picked last in the NFL draft. Get on it.”

8. silverdeer - Apr 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I think the term for that is BatSh#t crazy!

9. mybrunoblog - Apr 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Wow. Her parents must be so proud of her. Wonder what it’s like to be a whore?

10. trbowman - Apr 29, 2012 at 2:24 AM

You’re up, Chandler Harnish.

11. nighttrainpain - Apr 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

After flexing my search-fu, I found she is actress and comedian Brianne Berkson. Age 27, 5’1, Columbia University graduate. She has a profile on IMDb and her twitter is @MessiahMama where she linked the video. She is in NY so I’d be curious if Chandler took her up on that offer.

Brianne posts on twitter what comedy club she performs at and when. Chandler should just show up in his number 253 jersey and let the magic happen. I made it easy for you buddy, it’s up to you now.

12. cleonslamminsalmon - Apr 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Anybody know her score on the wonderlick???