Controversial cheaters web site offers $1 million to anyone who can prove they’ve slept with Tim Tebow
Apr 24, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
You may remember Ashley Madison.com for such hits as the Tom Brady vs. Eli Manning cheaters poll, and offering $25 million to put its name on the new Meadowlands Stadium. It’s a site for people who want to cheat on their spouses, so the lack of shame here is no surprise. Which brings us to Ashley Madison’s latest publicity stunt.
The site is offering $1 million to anyone “who can prove that she knows Tebow in a biblical sense.”
AshleyMadison.com founder and CEO Noel Biderman says Tebow should embrace his status as a sex symbol. “Sports and sex (and of course, infidelity) go hand in hand. If Mr. Tebow is indeed abstaining from adult relationships, I would encourage him to find a nice lady or two and enjoy his youth and fame as much as possible. We are beyond the days where pre-marital sex has a social stigma, and it is my hope that soon we will also feel the same about infidelity. I guarantee that no man of Tim Tebow’s stature could survive a season in New York without succumbing to the temptations of the city (i.e. pull a Brett Favre).”
I see no reason to drag Favre into this.
On Monday another site invited readers to guess how much sex do you think Tim Tebow won’t have in his Hoboken bachelor pad?
If you’re thinking all of this is a bit sordid and unfair toward Tebow, I would have to agree. There are some athletes who deserve being raked over the coals in the media, but he really isn’t one of them. I won’t say that Tebow is just minding his own business — he does a lot of proselytizing — but is that really so awful? He’s just trying to do some good in the world.
The last thing we need is a bunch of women coming out of the woodwork with Tebow sex stories. We don’t want another Tiger Woods!
I see no reason to drag Woods into this. Please disregard previous two sentences.
Controversial Website Offers $1M For Proof Of Sex With Jets’ Tim Tebow [CBS New York]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights