Apr 18, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
When Links Attack for Wednesday, April 18.
But then, I cry at everything: even The Office, and SportsCenter. This commercial by Procter & Gamble showcases the moms behind Olympic athletes at the London 2012 Games, claiming that Being a mom is the hardest job in the world. But it’s also the best. Hard to argue.
But what about the moms of the athletes who didn’t make it? Oh what the heck, we’ll thank them as well.
- Jared Allen on the bounty scandal: ‘Let’s not pretend they’re making it safer for everybody.’ [Sports Radio Interviews]
- Guy finishes Boston Marathon on his hands. [Sportress of Blogitude]
- Diaper changing world record attempt. Ladies, start your Pampers. [With Leather]
- Brian Stann knocks out Alessio Sakara, then stops fight without help from referee. [Cagewriter]
- Fox Sports San Diego infatuated with Jamie Moyer’s ageless wife Karen. [Busted Coverage]
- Fans ejected from NFL games must pass conduct test to return. [NFL.com]
- Joe Maddon working on creating cool new infield position. [The Onion]
FANTASY LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM NAME OF THE DAY: Ethier Said Than Dunn.
Contact: Rickchand@gmail.com. Twitter: @Rickchand.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found