Apr 16, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
No, sorry … upon further review, they’re booing.
Tim Tebow at the Yankees-Angels game on Sunday. He schmoozes with Dwyane Wade. Orders nachos. Is shown on the video board in center field … at which time he is roundly booed by the crowd, even though he’s wearing a Yankees cap. Yep, this is New York, Tim — not a Sunday prayer service.
Our score at Yankee Stadium so far: Kermit the Frog 1, Tebow 0.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed while being reminded that Canada’s money is much cooler than ours …
- Did you hear the story about LeBron being tripped by a fan? It has a surprise twist.
- Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson: “Dealing with the Maloofs is like dealing with the North Koreans — except they are less competent.”
Meanwhile, in Los Angeles …
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final